NCHL-LENS organizations presenting at the Annual Congress of the American College of Healthcare Executives
NCHL and our colleagues in the Leadership Excellence Networks will have a number of presentations on the ACHE program next week, which I hope you can join us for:
- Sessions #01A / 01B: Joe Cabralfrom Northshore-LIJ will present “Talent Management: Impacting Business Outcomes.”
- Examine the strategy and executon of North Shore – LIJ’s successful strategic talent management process.
- Choose the latest tools and technologies currently in use to align talent with business goals.
- Sessions #29A / 29B: Tim Rice and Joan Evans from Cone Health will present “Integrated Talent Management Strategy Ensures Leadership Pipeline”
- Explore critical steps for designing and imple- menting a talent development program to iden- tify and develop high potential leaders.
- Demonstrate how to link the leadership devel- opment strategy to the strategic planning process.
Andrew will also be at the Health Administration Press booth on Tuesday at 4:00.
- Sessions #50A / 50B: Tricia Johnson, Andrew Garman, and Steve Meurer will present ”World-Class Healthcare: Global Innovations in Quality, Safety and Efficiency”
- Identify major innovations occurring in the United States and abroad that will influence how healthcare is delivered in the future.
- Examine how innovations in healthcare quality, safety and efficiency will influence your organization.
- Masters Series Session #2: Nancy Schlichting from Henry Ford and William Schoenhard, Under Secretary for Health for Operations and Management, U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs will present “Executive Leadership”